Saturday, December 29, 2012

Moving On..

I apologize on it being so long since my last blog. Today I'd like to talk about how I got to the place where I am now. After that day I would always be stressed out and thinking I had the worst life ever. I went into this depression mode because of this guy. He would talk to me one day and shun me for months on end and ignore me. I honestly wanted to give up because I felt that I was nothing. I was on this roller coaster and I really just needed to finally hop off. I just felt that this guy would one day change and be different. When he finally got to be happy I think that was my turning point in seeing if he wants to move on I will to because he will no longer bring me down. I'm a strong beautiful woman and I can be me and be accepted that way. I know leaving you with that you wanna know more but my next few blogs will be what I think great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment