Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas....

I'll keep this blog short and simple just because its Christmas but I would like to say a few things. This will be my 24th Christmas wow that really seems like a lot to me. I've had one's where I got tons of things and well not so much things. However the one's that I cherish the most are the Christmas where I just spent it with my family. Of course all of us kids pretty much have grown up and have a big life but isn't that how life is supposed to be. This Christmas I think means a lot to me because I've got to look back on this past year. I've finally seen that no matter what I have been through the most important people to me are my family and friends who have been there with me through this whole process. Everything that my family has done and my friends who have honestly been right by my side. I remember this one day where it was really rough for me and I was scared but my two best friends said that no matter the outcome; they would be there right beside me and be there as much as the could but with me. I've realized that it is truly the small things that matter like eating and talking with your family at the Christmas dinner table. Maybe its even playing a trivia game that you wanna see who's good or bad. Then sitting around the television to watch "Duck Dynasty" and laughing and wishing that your family was like that. However honestly I wouldn't change mine for the world no matter how much sometimes they bug us or we wanna go insane. At the end of the day or your life their the ones who will be there for you and walking with you. Cherish what you have no matter what your going through and the past you have. Friends and Family are the one's who love you regardless the decisions or past you have or made. Sometimes we need to put it behind us and see the greater things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment