Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Back in Time...

Today I think i would like to take you guys on a trip back in time sounds fun right. Well lets start off with a little history about who i was and "apparently" supposed to be. See here's the thing i have always grown up in church my entire life that it actually became a routine kind of thing. No i am not saying this is bad its just once you always constantly do the same thing it can become overwhelming.  Honestly I loved going to church all the time because I got to do the one thing I love the most to teach Drama and Dance :) I was fully committed to church and kids church because I know that's where my heart was gonna always be. Then,  I think this is what made me whole at times getting to see the beautiful little faces of the kids who looked up to you. Then it came to a point where i was like i am tired of going and get me out of here. That is honestly when I think reality hit me full force i can say yes i started to back slide and loose major track. I mean deep down I felt like how can I be a roll model to some of these kids when I can't even live a life completely right. I felt like I was always supposed to be Brittany the good little church girl who could never did wrong. I know right how could anyone live up to that standard. Well gosh dang it I was doing a really good job at it but oh little Satan has a way of attacking you. He can find you at your weakest yeah see i have greatly learned the hard way but there's another day for that. For now I leave you with this with everything bad there is something good. If you haven't seen it you will because I know I will it's just a matter of time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment